Saturday, February 23, 2013

We Made It!

We arrived in Port Harcourt and were greeted at the airport by a school bus load of beautiful children. We connected with our friend, Wanda, the nurse from Sarnia , Ontario in the Frankfurt airport and had good flights on into Port Harcourt. We made it with 23 checked bags - and seven or eight other carry-on bags. Whew!!!
We spent the night here in Port Harcourt and will head to Susana Homes soon!
We are glad to be here and thankful for your prayers! I will write more when I have the opportunity. God Bless!

3 comments:

  1. So thankful everyone made it safely! Looking forward to hearing more about everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Ken, so much for this update and this blog!! Please give my sweet hubby a big hug for me and remind him to take his antibiotics!! (Just a reminder from me not a nagging from me! HaHa!!)

    I was so excited to see you doing a blog...I will be looking every day multiple times to see if you have written anything else and posted pictures. Pictures would be awesome!!

    I know y'all are having a wonderful time and hope you got some rest last night after such a long airplane trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! Give Chi our love! We are thankful to God that you are there safe and sound and with all bags in tow. Can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete